Poor Little Bee
She has cheeks just like Riley
This is exactly what Riley looked like when he was born.
Face all smooshed up with those beautiful lips.
She is not doing well. She has a fever and is sick and will NOT let Jesse put her down. He is exhausted and just wants to sleep. I talked to them for a few minutes this morning and hope that she will allow him to sleep tonight. Otherwise it will be a LONG way home.
He met with Dr. Kim today and had lunch at Eastern. He really liked Dr. Kim. She brought them D*nkin Donuts and they ate them with chopsticks!! She said he is very brave to have come by himself to get her. He is ready to come home but not looking forward to the flight. The Eastern driver is going to pick him up in the morning to take them to the airport, and then Saturday I finally get my baby.
He was able to get pictures of 2 maybe 3 of my friends' babies while at Eastern which I am super excited about. I know how much that would have meant to me if someone had done that for us. So I am going back to bed to TRY to sleep.
Don't think I will have much luck though.



15 comments:
Poor little girl. I'm so sorry to hear that Bee is sick. I'll be praying for Jesse and Bee. I hope they get rest and have a safe flight home. I hope you are able to get some sleep too... Ii's almost time, Kara! :)
I woke up wondering how you were all doing. I hope she feels better before the long trip back to Florida.
I'm so excited for you for tomorrow!
Kara,
I'm sitting at work still in shock that he actually got pictures of Evan. We'll never be able to thank you enough.
I'm sorry Bee is not doing well. They are in my prayers and hopefully the flight home will be comfortable enough. Soon she will be home!
Poor little Bee. Poor Daddy too. I hope that they are able to get some sleep before their flight leaves. I am so exicted for you and Riley to finally get the oportunity to get to meet Bee and get to hold your Sweet Bee in your arms.
I'm sorry Bee is sick. Sarah came home with a fever too. They gave him some pink stuff in a bottle, but it didn't help at all on the flight. The flight attendants took her to their area to cooler her off with wet clothes. Make sure he knows to accept help on the flight, as many will come up to him and help to calm her and get her comfortable. The Korean grandma a few rows behind my hubby on the flight was a true God-send!
Tomorrow is going to be a day you will never forget! Enjoy every minute!
I'm so sorry to hear she's sick. I will be praying for her and Jesse and a safe and easy flight over for them tomorrow! Get lots of rest! =)
I'm so sorry that she's not feeling well! That's terrible. Hopefully she'll be well enough that she takes the plane ride in stride. Soon, she'll be home with her whole family!
Oh, those photos of Bee and her daddy are so sweet!! I really hope she feels better and that the plane ride goes smoothly. Your beautiful little girl will be home soon!!!
I hope she feels better and does alright on the flight.. I love the sleepy, pouty face..... so sweet
Kara,
Just caught up on the last few posts. She is so beautiful! I'm sorry that she is sick, and will have my fingers crossed for the trip home. Hang in there...she's almost here!
Kara
oh, poor thing. hope bee feels better & jesse can get some rest before the long flight home.
She is just deliciously cute! Very sweet pics of her and Jesse. What a bummer that she's sick. I'm sure the flight attendants will help daddy on the flight home :)
Can you believe she's yours TOMORROW?!!!
So sorry for both of them that she's sick! Yuck! What a tough start. Sending up prayers for health, sleep and travel. The pictures are adorable - I love the sleeping smushed face one. So adorable!
Poor little Bee. She looks adorable, but miserable. I hate it when they're sick. You can see it in her sweet little eyes. Hoping Jesse can get some z's and has a great flight home.
Love those cheeks!
We loved meeting Dr. Kim also. She is an incredible person. How fun that they ate donuts with chop sticks. We had lunch with her.
I think your husband is incredible for going solo too. That will be an amazing bond between daddy & daughter...something special they'll always have. :-)
Sweet photos. I hope Bee is feeling better soon. Poor thing.
Post a Comment