Saturday, May 22, 2010

Champagne Celebration

We have been saving this bottle of Dom for probably 4 or 5 years. We had always planned on popping it open when we got our travel call. We thought it might be vinegar by now since it's been so long , but it was REALLY good!!! We made mimosas and Riley had some oj with us in his own matching glass. Did you know that if you drink really good quality champagne you don't get a hangover in the morning? I didn't believe that until I woke up this morning with NO headache! Amazing! I'm gonna have to buy more of that stuff..

6 comments:

Victoria said...

well I think you and Jesse deserve another bottle......You should have one ready for Saturday night when she is home and tucked up in bed :-) and you can stand over her watching her sleep.

Elizabeth Frick said...

LOVE this photo! and love that you celebrated right! Funny... Adam and I were just discussing this morning whether or not we thought we'd notice the difference between Dom and other champagne. I'll have to tell him "yes!" ;)

katrina said...

I am so happy for you. Our daughters are almost the same age. Caroline's birthday is 4/9/09.

I will be thinking of you

Christy said...

How cool! Great photo and I'm glad you enjoyed the Dom. I should find a fun bottle of champagne to save for The Call! Such a fun idea! :) Congrats again!

Annie B said...

Great photo, great post! I'm so glad you are celebrating this moment like this :)

kelly said...

Yay for popping open the Dom! There is absolutely no question that good champagne doesn't give you a hangover. I have personally tested that theory several times before :) The good stuff is worth every penny! Cheers!!