Riley caught his first fish ! He was so excited that when he was reeling it in he said,"I'm so happy!!" .
We have a video of it but for some reason I am having trouble uploading it with blogger. He is so proud of himself that it's all he can talk about.
I am getting excited for this week. Our program manager will be back at work tomorrow after being in Korea for the last week. I'm hoping to hear some kind of news whether it is that they are going to submit for her EP at the end of the week or maybe even some pictures. Either way, I 'm sure I will find out by process of elimination from others that we have been submitted. It is getting so close and I am SO FREAKIN EXCITED !!!!! I feel like SCREAMING!!!!!!! I am starting my list of things to do before she gets here and I actually don't have that much to do. I only have 3 diapers left to finish and that should only take me about an hour. Then it's down to washing clothes and baby proofing the house. My car has been acting up so we need to take it in next week to get fixed so I don't have to worry about that when we get back. Other than that I am hoping for a good week. My friend Beth who had a referral date of 9/1 got her travel call on Friday so she is on her way to Korea right now. Here's to a good week with lots of good news for everyone!!:)

6 comments:
Yay!!! So excited for you being *so* close!!!
yippeee! i can't wait to hear what P says!!!
i'll be on defcon 5 (are there 5 levels - i'm not sure, but who cares!!) waiting for good news!
Congrats to Riley! That's awesome!!
I am soooo excited that you are so close now!! Good news is around the corner- I can't wait to hear all about it!
Yay Riley! What a great picture. Did you eat the fish? I'm a big believer in catching/hunting your own meat, although I haven't done much of it myself.
I'll be tuning in; I hope you get good news.
Congrats Riley! That's so exciting! Also it's very exciting that you're getting so close. I can't wait to hear the news!!!
Go Riley! Nice catch :)
I am so excited that you are on the verge of being submitted for EP. Woohoo!!
Post a Comment